Sunday, August 2, 2015

New Beginnings

So, now that I am officially living in Singapore and am one of two US chaplains in country, this blog will most likely focus on two things: me living here in Singapore and all this amazing country has to offer and also as a way to communicate sermons and events from St. Andrew's Military Chapel to sailors who are deployed in our area or those from my command that are on travel. As this remains a personal endeavor, nothing posted here is official in any way, shape, or form, but rather a way to reach a few more people than those sitting in the pews each week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Job, Russ! I look forward to reading

Steve

Unknown said...

Steve,

I post them for people that miss them as well as the ships that our sailing in the area for their lay leaders to use if they choose.