Monday, November 28, 2011

A First Visit With the Press

So, it was a busy week besides the whole Thanksgiving thing. For those that don't have access to my Facebook page, I got interviewed by a USMC Public Affairs Officer a few weeks ago and that video made it onto Armed Forces Network, Youtube, etc. And last Monday night I had an interview with the hometown paper of my parents. I'll include all the links in this post.

This first one is the initial raw video:


The next is the final product:


That led to this interview in the paper:
http://www.heraldsun.com/view/full_story/16540107/article-Thanksgiving-in-Afghanistan-?instance=main_article

So, for those of you who have seen or read the above, I apologize but this is the first time I've been interviewed like this and am taking full advantage of showing off.

And for all the 1/9 families, the guys are really starting to get excited about coming home in the near future. They spend more time smiling than not right now as their excitement and happiness are rising exponentially.

No comments: