Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Travel

I was happy to travel out to the Seattle area and visit with my brother for Thanksgiving, but I could do without the travel back today. Sitting on the tarmac in Newark for over an hour after leaving the gate absolutely sucked, especially when they locked the restrooms until after the turbulence went away. Every time I fly I realize how much I can't stand flying. It gets me there quickly and that is what I fly for. As I landed today I realized I have two more cross country flights in the next two months and one of them is very close to Christmas. Happy Happy Joy Joy!

As for Seattle, it was cloudy and damp, surprise I know. I got to see Whidbey Island for the first time and all of the country around there out to Sequim. I even have a speeding ticket to prove I was driving in a small town and didn't realize the speed limit. Lucky me. When in Seattle yesterday, the whole family did this underground tour that was well worth the money. I learned a great deal about the history of Seattle in a humorous and interesting way. If you are ever there, I recommend that tour at Pioneer Square.

Now I need to get some motivation to finish all this work I have due in the next two weeks.

No comments: