Monday, December 15, 2008

Half Way There

It was such a good Bon Jovi song and it fits well into my life right now. I have officially finished three of my 6 semesters of Seminary (Got the grades today, but finals were done Friday). It is actually surreal in that I can't believe it has been that long. The time has flown by, but I think that is because of the hectic pace of work here. It has been a bit more than I expected and took a good semester to get in the groove. Kind of similar to the idea on the ship that it took 4-6 months to really get comfortable with and know your job. I do kind of dig the breaks between semesters, too bad I schedule a bunch of stuff during them. I have to fly to LA this Friday for ordination interviews, come back on Tuesday for Christmas, off to Atlanta for the bowl game and then as a small group leader for a college conference then school starts. How the time flies.

No comments: